Good evening,
So what has happend the last few days?
Not all that much actually, well thinking of it quite a lot:
There were German federal elections last Sunday so Frank and I got up at 1:00am and watched the outcome via internet. We were not able to vote here in Japan, because we could not make it to the consulate and for voting via mail it was too late when we left. But that was that.
On Sunday afternoon we went to the zoo and the botanical gardens.
The zoo was a very sad place because the animals were half dead and the cages were much to small. (The icebear just hid his head against the door for as long as we saw it).
But the botonical gardens were very beautiful. Really large with gardens from different countrys a rosegarden a Fruittree meadow an old Japanese farmhouse ponts and everything very relaxing walking through there.
The rest of my free time I spent studying Japanese, I am now more or less able to recognise and prnounce the two phonic alphabets Hiragana and Katakana. My vocabulary is very small but it is enough to say hello, goodbye and thank you. Frank and René are much better then I am but I hope I can catch up a bit.
Most of the time now we are in the lab performing experiments, which is the reson we are here. On Sunday or Saturday I hope to visit the Nagoya Port a very large one and the Italian Village.
So much for now i will write more as soon as the pictures of the zoo are online, or I have more fun stuff to write about.

0 Comments:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
<< Home